Saturday, July 9, 2011

Studios Spaces

I have recently been on a few Studio tours around Brooklyn. I was able to get a great view into a lot of great Artist work spaces. After going on both the Buschwick and Greenpoint open studios I was inspired to re-design my own art space. I have been slowly collecting new great industrial pieces including a vintage Bakers Rack that I am going to turn into my bookshelf and art holder. As I am slowly collecting my new pieces I thought it would be a great idea to make an inspirational board of spaces that inspire me. I came across this great website called Pintrest. And on the first page alone I grabbed a few great photos of spaces that are amazing! Please enjoy below!!


Please stayed tuned. I will be uploading photos of my art space once I finish collecting new pieces. I am so excited to work on this new project! I look forward to sharing all my ideas.

1 comment:

  1. beautiful jess!! I can't wait to see your new space once its completed!!

    ReplyDelete