Sunday, October 31, 2010

Inspire Me!

Welcome to my new blog!! Im so excited to share all the things that inspire my life and my artwork. I want this blog to catalogue everything that I find throughout life that moves me. I am inspired by art, culture, interiors, fashion, food and travel! As an illustrator and textile artist I love to sketch  and I thought it would be a great idea to include some of my illustrations to go with each post! This will let me have fun with creating and designing small illustrations that coincide with what is directly inspiring me! I thought I would start my opening post showing you my inspiration board from my studio and a few of my illustrations that you can find on etsy at Tomato9studios


Please enjoy my findings and I hope they inspire you as much as they inspire me!!

1 comment:

  1. your inspiring me already! this looks beautiful, i can't wait to see more of your amazing illustrations!

    ReplyDelete