Sunday, November 7, 2010

Van Gogh Sketchbook

During my live drawing class last thursday the instructor showed us this wonderful Van Gogh drawing book The marks create such great textures and each and every drawing breathes! I thought this would be a great starting off point to use for my fall inspiration while decorating my apartment. I have included items I would love to have and also pictures of my decorating in progress.
Anthropologie is one of my favorite sources for inspiration. I would love to re-upholster some of my old chairs with these fun bold sketchy prints! I also bought these great Vera mugs from Anthropologie and I love staring at them every time I drink my coffee! These books are actually boxes and are great for small storage! ( Magnetspillow)
Find the print above at my Tomato9studios etsy shop. 
Here are a few pictures from my apartment.


No comments:

Post a Comment