Monday, November 15, 2010

Tales of a Pisces


I'm a Pisces, so by nature I love all things dealing with water. I have always been fascinated by all the blue and green hues of the ocean, they  make great color stories while decorating a room or creating artwork. On Sibella Courts site she has created beautiful color palettes for her paint line. I especially  love her one room entitled "Tales of a Sea Gypsy". The pictures and colors from this room have inspired me to create my own mood board, that I have titled "Tales of a Pisces". 
Above, I have included one of my Pisces prints that you can find at my Tomato9studios Etsy shop. In the below mood board check out these great screen printed ship tea towels from Oh Little Rabbit etsy shop. Make sure to also buy Sibella Courts book This is a great book for room and color inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment