Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I Heart VERA!!!!

Well I Heart VERA!!! Everyone who is close to me knows I have collected Vintage Vera Neumann stuff since high school! I love her scarfs, shirts, and houseware items!!! She was way ahead of her time and has always inspired my artwork!!
Her patterns are still popular today, you can still find reproductions at Anthropologie. I have included both my vintage finds and some reproductions. Hanging on my armoire are two of my most treasured vintage vera shirts.  I also really want this Vera book for Christmas........hint hint ;)
This is a picture of all the houseware items I own by Vera. I have included both vintage an reproductions. Can you guess which ones are really vintage?? The small swatches are rugs I would love to have! How great are these prints!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment